Wooden pallet production Luna d.o.o. Selenča
Luna d.o.o. with registered office in Selenča is a company founded in 2001 for the production and sale of wood, metal and plastic packaging. We are happy to point out that we have an established cooperation with almost all larger consumers of wooden packaging in Serbia, while part of our sales is export oriented. Our manufacturing and sales portfolio currently consists of:
- New EPAL 800x1200 mm (our production)
- New and used wooden pallets, according to customer requirements and specifications, and, as a result of long-term experience, we are also able to offer our customers the pallets based on products that are being stored, i.e., transported on pallets
- 218l metal (new and used) conical barrels, with an internal protective layer, available in two variants (with metal and plastic lids) and suitable for use in the food industry, come with a health-safety report
- 217l cylindrical barrels (new and used) with an internal protective layer can be used in the food industry and possess a health-safety report
- 1000l IBC containers (new and used)
- Heating material pellets and briquettes
Ensuring that all our current and future customers are well supplied from our rich portfolio of products and services, as a result partnerships with our suppliers and constant care for employees, the community and the environment.
Continuous progress and development, to become a leader in the production and sale of packaging made from: wood, metal and plastic, on the domestic market, as well as one of the leaders in the markets of the surrounding countries. To become a company that can meet all the challenges of modern business.
- Customer dedication
- Employee care
- Corporate and social responsibility
- Environmental protection
Certificates and licenses
Luna d.o.o. meets all requirements and operates according to ISO 9001 quality standards. The company is among those specially selected producers that have a license for the production and redistribution of EPAL palettes, awarded by the EUROPEAN EPAL ASSOCIATION.
We are particularly proud of our production of the new EPAL pallets, which are a testament of our quality and the fulfillment of all conditions set by the European Association (EPAL), and as a result of our success, as of lately we have received the Level 2 license, which represents the highest quality level and the fulfillment of quantitative production conditions.
In the narrower sense of the word, palettes are designed to stack with different types of materials. The main objective of using pallets is to rationalize space, as well as to store standard products transported in different ways.
In today’s struggle for healthy living the use of wood pallets is very desirable, which is why natural wood pallets are the right choice for any industry: food, pharmaceutical, chemical and construction.
Pallets are packaging used for disposal, packing, transport and storage of stored goods. Nowadays, transport and storage cannot be imagined without the use of pallets, just as it is impossible to imagine loading goods onto trucks or tow trucks. Products in hypermarkets and warehouses are often placed on the pallets themselves, while handling goods with a forklift is facilitated and saves time. The use of pallets saves storage space and therefore money for the lease of storage space.
The new EPAL pallets, which are, as their name suggests, unused, come directly from the factory. They are interesting for all industries where it is necessary to maintain a higher level of hygiene. Specifically, the pharmaceutical and food industries.
EUR-1 pallets, or light EUR pallets, are used more often than new ones. These are light EUR pallets used once or twice. They are suitable for use in all branches.
EUR-2 pallets, or darker pallets, are also used pallets that have been in use for a slightly longer period of time. They can be used in storerooms, warehouses, transport and anywhere where it is not important for the pallet to be new and light.
New and used industrial pallets of dimensions 800 x 1200 mm and 1000 x 1200 mm, are interesting for all industries that have special requirements depending on the nature of the materials or goods that are packed on them.
In construction EUR PALLETS are used for various items packed in sacks, while in the chemical industry pallets are used to hold various items placed in canisters and bottles. To name but a few examples, as the use of pallets is virtually unlimited. New and used pallets, according to customer specifications, are interesting for all industries requiring new pallets in extra-standard dimensions or used pallets for storing various materials or goods due to specific requirements.
We have on offer NEW AND USED metal barrels with lids.
- 216-liter cylindrical barrels
- 218-liter conical barrels.
On the inside, the barrels have a protective coating that is safe for use in the food industry.
The barrels have health-safety reports.
They have a broad application in various industrial branches, facilitating storage and transport of specific raw materials in a fluid state of different density and viscosity.
Metal barrels are used in:
- Food industry (juice, syrup, ketchup, honey producers)
- Construction industry (paint manufacturers)
- Petroleum and chemical industries (petroleum, petroleum products, lubricants, oils)
We offer NEW AND USED IBC containers.
- 1000-liter IBC container
- with DN 50 and 80 valves
- on a wooden, metal and plastic pallet.
They have UN certificates and health-safety reports.
They are specialized in storage, transport and distribution of all types of liquids, from viscous to free flow. They are made of high density polyethylene, have a casing as a construction and are suitable for storage. The design principle supports different types of liquid goods from water, chemicals, waste, and paint to food, drinks and their ingredients.
A broad application in the modern world can be defined as an application:
- In the food industry (used to store and transport raw materials and finished products)
- In the oil industry (IBC containers are most suitable for easier transport and storage of oil and petroleum products)
- Construction industry (paint, polymer storage and transport)
- Due to their universal characteristics, IBC containers find widespread use in factories and production plants, commercial markets, as well as in large and small business operations
- This type of container is often used for all types of water disposal, from drinking and processed water to wastewater
- They are used in the energy sector to transport oil and petroleum products
- The agricultural branch uses these products to store various types of fertilizers
Wooden pellets are a high calorific fuel considered to be the cleanest fuel for everyday use, as it does not contain chemical bonding agents. It is produced from different types of materials of biological origin – from sawdust and wood shavings: oak, beech, ash, pine, poplar, etc.
The production of this modern fuel material takes place through the following processes: grinding, drying and compacting under high pressure, which leads to the formation of natural glue, because the temperature of the material rises during pressing The energy efficiency of pallets is over 90% and they are used for heating residential buildings and commercial premises. Lately, pallets have been used to produce electricity as well as in some technological processes as a substitute for gas and coal. Pallets are cylindrical in shape with a diameter of 6-8 mm and a length of 30-40 mm. The use of pellets as a raw material, as part of the circular flow of a tree, demonstrates our commitment to environmental protection.